No Subject

Jim Hawes:

>The AHS is going down the tubes, hadn't you noticed?

Every time you and others say "AHS" I end up getting a bit confused
because "AHS" is also the initials for the American Hemerocallis
Society, of which I am a member and which is having some of the same
problems facing the hosta society in terms of its email robin and
leadership problems.  At least you can have the knowledge that you
were kicked off the hosta robin based on some rules, regardless of how
erratic those rules are interpered or how subjectively the rules are
applied.  I was removed from the daylily robin because some big wig
who had a personal grudge against me got elected to the board of
directors and the first thing he did was demand that I be removed from
the robin even though I didn't do anything wrong and more importantly
there weren't even any rules in effect as to what people could post or
even that anyone could be removed from the robin.  This person made up
an outragous allegation that I was accusing him of stealing plants
when I never ever made such a statement and he presented documentation
that supposely proved that I said this.  Our then president who was
and still is a stupid women immediatly spread her legs and said
anything you command, take me.  The stupid whore didn't think I would
find out what happened because she told all the board members to cover
up what occured.  She knew the alligations were false and she knew the
documentations were forged, or at worse should have known they were of
suspect orgin, but yet she didn't care.  Her first goal was to please
the big shot board member and to please herself.  Well, I did find out
and when I told the new incoming president that the alligations were
false and the documents were most likely forged he flipped me the
middle finger and said he couldn't do anything about it.  As it turns
out he is a close friend of Mr. big wig.  Surprise of all surprises.
The guy is a pitiful coward who is letting the daylily society
deteriorate because everyone on the board knows what a coward he is.

Jim, these cowards, whores and unethical power hungary people are
everywhere.  You and others may clean up the hosta society, if you are
lucky, before it dies on the vine, but what will happen 20, 30 or 40
years later.  The same slut that kicked me off the daylily robin and
the same coward that won't do anything about it will come back to the
hosta society with new identities claiming to be hosta people.

Joe Halinar