Re: (no subject)

In a message dated 9/10/1999 8:04:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
llebpmac_bob@hotmail.com writes:

<< Your comments to Gene Bush, and your forwarding of mail from
 another list have certainly changed my mind on this subject. Certainly they
 would merit your being expelled from many lists I currently subscribe to,
 and I no longer am surprised that you were removed from the AHS list if this
 is typical of your behaviour. >>
Here is  a posting that might interest you--sent before yours:

Subj:   Re: Gene Bush
Date:   9/10/1999 12:56:34 AM Central Daylight Time
From:   CCREDUX
To: sussextreeinc@ce.net
CC: genebush@otherside.com

In a message dated 9/10/1999 12:27:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

<< Gene pulled out of the AHS robin and signed onto Hosta-open sometime
 Thursday morning. He has not posted yet to hosta-open. When someone
 signs on Joanne and I get a message from our listserve supporter.

 I thought you would like to know.

I suppose I misunderstood his posting to the AHS Robin. I apologize.
Sorry Gene.

CC