Re:9/9/99 date may be computer program critical

> Primarily it would have affected machines programmed in Cobol, of which
there are apparantly very few up and running these days.

Believe it or not there are quite a few Cobol systems still around  (I'm not
one of them but a vendor is).  Also some people who had not reset date
control setting values for their PC (yes there are some old "antiques" still
running) and they had problems with their old software.  I received about 3
calls all of which I reminded this people to GET MODERNIZED! Not everyone
upgrades (I know too many!  One attorney that commutes with me called
because of problems).

Just so you know there are dinasours in thinking even in computers and not
just in Hosta.

Your worn out, overworked, understaffed,
Kate E. Ardissono