Re: Discussion

> Jersey Green Sand

OK does any one know of some where in Northwest indiana where I can get
this?   I've heard everyone talk about and can't find it locally (Although I
did ask where my sun glasses were and they were on top of my head).

Yours truely,
Kate Ardissono

PS.  How late is too late for planting hosta in Zone 5... Hubby and I are
having a difference of opinion on this.  TIA