In a message dated 9/12/1999 12:29:38 AM Central Daylight Time,
halinar@open.org writes:

<< telling the TRUTH in a
 factual matter can never be a personal attack. >>

Yes, you are absolutely correct. I got kicked off the AHS Robin for saying
that CS would "git" me. It was the truth, yet I was "punished" for telling
the truth.
I have confirmation from several very reliable persons, who are or were
members of the American Hem. Society, and they all vouch for the veracity of
Joe's post.

Clyde Crockett z5