Re:Strong Opinion

Joe, I won't say what my opinion is you may come to your own conclusions.
Gentlemen never use such language in the presence of ladies or those who
might be offended by such language.  I personally find it crude and
tasteless.  I would rather not have to read such language.  Try to clean it
up as a personal favor to me, please.

Narda Miller
Fairfield OH