Miracid

Be careful with the Miracid.  I (stupidly) used it as a foliar drench this
year, without testing it on cheap hostas, and it affected my Niagara Falls
& related plants.  Serious yellowing, much leaf loss, and have not looked
good this year.  I spread some agricultural lime around in an attempt to
neutralize the effect of the Miracid, seems to have helped.  Don't know my
PH, but our area, generally, is neutral.