Re: Proxies and other matters

In a message dated 9/14/99 7:20:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time, eoneill@ibm.net
writes:

<< It is admittedly expensive and time consuming for those conducting the
 voting. But I would rather have a say in my society than receive a glossy
 Yearbook.  As for time-consuming, all I can do here is offer to serve on an
 election committee formed specifically to manage mail balloting. >>

Jim,

I too will volunteer my services to help develop or manage mail votes.
Please e-me if you would like to further discuss.

Thank you for you time and efforts to communicate in this forum and toward
"out of the box" thinking toward positive change within the AHS.

Regards,

Lori Johnson