Subj:   Re: [ahspol] Digest Number 166
Date:   9/16/99 7:23:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:   Giboshiman
To: ahspol@onelist.com

I am sorry that some people do not understand that I have been working 60-80
hours a week, plus trying to get you Journal out in my "free" time.  As a
consequence, I try to "streamline" my use of e-mail.  Consequently, I asked
Clyde in a private message where he and I were discussing use of some of his
photos for the Journal to respond accordingly.  As Clyde knows when I stopped
as Majordomo of the robin, I told everyone, at a Board meeting, that I had no
time to be involved in the Robin or the Homepage in any capacity, including
being a committee member!