blue bluer bluest

Mike
I dont know or I understand your question about blue on blue
correctly . There is a single wax layer coating the whole leaf (If
there is one) If a plant has different shades of green it will
show different shades of blue. Is that what you asked?
By the way, for more details see my article on blue leaf color in the
journal.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden