At 06:41 PM 09/17/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>   Jim, et al.   When I spoke to the guy at Biostimulants he said  that the
>original formula that the Hosta growers were using was Bap-6, and that  was
>recommended at 3000ppm. He said that they recommend 1000ppm for Bap-10. He
>said I would see a remarkable difference in the dilution at that rate. Any
>thoughts folks?   I'm also looking forward to responses to the  questions
>you raised on your email. My way of thinking is to use the Bap-10 to  get
>dormant buds to emerge, let those grow, separate the plants, plant them and
> leave em alone to grow at normal rate with normal watering and
>fertilizing. As  strictly a home gardener and not in the business, my sole
>purpose is to get more  plants of the ones I want to place up at the lake.
>So if it does stunt their  growth a bit, it's ok for me right now. I just
>want to multiply certain  varieties, then let the divisions grow
>a-la-natural. I'm still interested in  what would happen if I used it now.
>I figure we have a good month to month and a  half before temps dip and the
>plants go dormant. What does everyone else  think?       (Atlanta Zone  7B)
ive used BAP-10 on some of my new plants, with great results
, ihave a new hosta named yankee doodle dandy bery puckerd  and tri color
i took one division, BAPtized it  at 2000ppm same plant now has four large
thumb nail  sized  buds, i did it very late, and i hope kts winters over .
I think it will  and ill letu all know  indianabob