Re: BAP10 / Mix it yourself?

Daniel:

>Is it worth mixing BAP yourself ...............(tips appreciated)

No!

>Or is it best to buy the pre-mixed BAP10 and not worry about the
>potential savings/hassle.

Yes!

BAP-10 is 10% BAP.  That's 100 grams per liter.  To buy 5 grams is
about $50 if I remember correctly, although the price differs from
different sources.  At $175 per liter for BAP-10 it is a lot cheaper
then mixing it yourself.  Also, BAP is NOT very soluble in water, so
it is actually not easy to mix yourself.

>I hope BAP10 turns out to be everything it appears to be.

It works, but not as well as they indicate.

Joe Halinar