Re: Examples of harm

<< Your collection has grown and you would like something rare or some
 breeding stock. You go to the convention hoping to get something real
 special. If it isn't registered, you won't find it there. >>

   Ray:

   I understand what you are saying, but I think rare plants and breeding
stock are readily available through other sources.  Why would I feel the need
to attend a Convention to secure an unregistered selection?

   While it is possible that the AHS may end up cheating itself of the
proceeds on such plants, I still don't see the IAC and push to register
plants as cheating the consumer.

Sandie