In a message dated 09/17/1999 6:54:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Hostanut@Bellsouth.net writes:

 I'm also looking forward to responses to the questions you raised on your
email. My way of thinking is to use the Bap-10 to get dormant buds to emerge,
let those grow, separate the plants, plant them and leave em alone to grow at
normal rate with normal watering and fertilizing. >>

Dear Lu,

I think you might be moving a little too fast here.  I would wait a season to
let the mother plant rejuvinate and the offshoots mature a little before
dividing them.  I'm sure those in the business would disagree with me--they
need plants to sell--but as a home gardener, I think its safer to wait.

Jim Dixon