The Drawstring Effect

The drawstring effect is not a complementary term.  Mary Marie Ann doesn't have
it.  I'm not even sure that the problem with Brim Cup is the same, but Lunar
Eclipse definitely has it.  Hardly anyone grows Lunar Eclipse any more, but I
still have a few laying around that I'm going to send to some "friends".

Chick