Re: Open Questions to the President

I believe that Jim thinks he has the best interest of the AHS in mind. That
is not the question. The question is, is this the will of the membership
and has the membership debated the pro's and con's.

My point is, if the office doesn't have that power then decisions will not
be made by a few that effect many without the memberships approval.

If we debate or compare opinions about the individuals involved then we
lose the big issue, democratic rule.

>hi, it would be hard for me to believe that Jim wilkins is not trying to
the best for the organization, i think the problem is how

>At 10:17 AM 09/18/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>>>It is not the person it is the power, take away the power and the
>>>offices must respond to democratic rule. Your enemy is power not the
>>>person, power has always been abused.

Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5