Re: Open Questions to the President

Ray:

>I think it was T. Roosevelt that said" A quick way to find ones
>character, is to give them a position of power"

Oh, how true!  I'm sure Teddie wasn't thinking of Bill and Hillary
Clinton when he said that!  Or was he?  I may get a bit of an argument
here, but in my opinion the US has had about 5 impeccably honest
Presidents - Washington, Lincoln, T. Roosevelt, Truman and Eisenhower.
I can barely remember Thuman.  If you consider all the positions that
Eisenhower had, was there anyone in the world who had in a life time
more power then Eisenhower?  I don't think anyone can come up with a
illegitimate misuse of power by Eisenhower.  Some people can respect
power; unfortunately, it's not many.

Joe Halinar