Re: Tattoo

I would like to know if everyone's Tattoo has turned out to be an ugly hosta.
 I received a division from a friend in the spring and it looked pretty good
until a rabbit decided to taste it.  It has two crowns and three whole leaves
left.  It really looks pretty good considering that we have had no rain in
...........I don't even remember the last time it rained.  I can't keep all
my beds watered adequately with sprinkling, the ground has such large cracks
that I am afraid the dog will disappear into one of them and end up in China.
 Maybe that is what happened to the rabbits. I haven't seen one of them in a
few days.  Dream on....

Everyone take care,
Narda Miller
Fairfield OH