Re: Examples of harm

Dan,

Per your hypothetical (listed after):

Grower A could have two prices for their registered hosta.  One price gets
you the registered hosta and the second price you get your registered hosta
Plus for acting on this bargin gets an unregistered hosta thrown in ;).

It would be sad to see that preferred grower implemented as One of my
favorite plant sources will be eliminating the sale of these unregistered
plants.  Those are the plants that got me hooked lined and sunk into hosta.

Just hope it's not Lake Michigan water (BLAH dead elwifes).  Can't drink the
water won't eat the fish (mercury).

Yours,
Kate E. Ardissono

> Grower A sells 25 kinds of registered hostas and sells no unregistered
hostas. Grower A qualifies to be a Preferred Grower.

> Grower B sells 350 kinds of registered hostas and also sells 250 kinds of
unregistered hostas. Grower B does not qualify to be a Preferred Grower.
> How well thought out are policies that could allow for the above
scenario?
 Or Michigan water.             <joke>