Re: Tattoo and others

Hi Ran
I would like to second your Pooh Bear growing
conditions suggestion. My TC plants from Holland
were the only poor plants I received last year and
in pots the leaves fell apart. The plant I put as a last
resort into a "scree" with damp foundation and gravel
around its neck and high shade for most of the day
has almost becone a star this year.
Tim over the pond