Re: Tattoo

Beth, please understand however my thoughts make you feel I do not think
you are bad, mean or anything like that. I think this line of discussion is
not good for the forum or the AHS.

This will probably not change how you feel about my reaction to your post.
My rule is "emotion cancels reason". Note that I assume my reason is the
only right one.

At 10:04 AM 9/20/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>But isn't that the whole point of this forum?
>
>Thanks Joanne, I really didn't appreciate Butch's response.  I'm with you.
>Maybe I'm the only one with an infected Tattoo but I don't think so.  We had
>this same subject on some time last year.  I was told to wait until this
>year to judge my plant and it repeated the process again.  IMO, my only
>fault was not contacting Tony and asking why my plant was infected with
>anthracnose.
>
>Beth Arnold
>Peoria Illinois  Zone 5

Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5