Re: Tattoo

In a message dated 9/20/1999 10:20:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
wilddog@venus.net writes:

 Do you suggest that you will run out and buy expensive H 'X' that
 is not being discussed and not buy H.'Y' that everyone says is

There has to be a few people that buy H 'Y' to find out if it's good or not
and the same for H 'X.'
 Progress in any human endeavor is not based on positive remarks or
reinforcement, the best that comes from this is the maintenance of those
conditions that lead to the positive reinforcement

I value the negative comments on Hosta as much as the positive, My taste in
plants do not run the same as many people and I want to know why someone
likes a Hosta or why they do not like a Hosta
It does not do me that much good to say.  Hosta "x" is a great Hosta, why is
it a great Hosta?
Or I do not like Hosta 'Y,' be helpful and tell me why you do not like Hosta
'Y,' It burns, washes out in July or what ever the problem is.