Tattoo----Solution to the Problem

As most know, 'Tattoo' is a sport of 'Little Aurora'----a small yellow-gold.

I have found that these are subject to anthracnose, or perhaps it is more
obvious on "golds." (I have noticed it on some green hostas as well.) It can
be prevented by spraying the plant with a fungicide in mid-summer. (This is
my experience.) I was advised to use Daconil (sp?) and it worked.

Clyde Crockett z5