Re: Examples of harm

<< Did you also learn in the third grade that you don't have to accept what
 tells you just because they say they know what's best for you?  >>

No actually I learned that much later ... right about the same time that I
learned to just smile and say "okay" to idiotic demands, rules, policy,
what-have-you and then go merrily on my way doing exactly as I please.  It
saves me a lot of energy.