Re: Examples of harm

In a message dated 99-09-20 21:27:57 EDT, Chick writes:

<<  You can't
 do exactly as you please if what you would like to do is advertise in the
 Journal, enter a cut leaf show, sell plants at the convention, have one of
your
 plants displayed in a convention garden, and tell the AHS that it's your
plant
 and you should be the one who decides when and if to register it. >>

Ok, Chick ... you are exactly right.  Now which one of the above listed items
directly impacts you other than the last one?

And, yes, I guess it is fair to say that, at this point in my life, if
something doesn't greatly impact my husband or my children one way or the
other, I simply can't be bothered.  I have said before that, if I were in the
business, I would probably feel differently, but I'm not, so I don't.  I
still don't have strong feelings about the issue one way or the other ---
it's just not the kind of thing that lights a fire under my tail.

I'm sorry ... and you can stick a fork in me now 'cause I'm done!!! ;-)

Sandie