Joe says;
although it is clear that Ike did have a
"special" relationship with her, most likey a non-sexual relationship.
I have some female friends that I am close to, but it is a totally
non-sexual relationship.  I don't know why people have to think that
if a man and a women have a friendship that it automatically has to be
a sexual relationship.  Now I ask, if Clinton were Supreme Commander
of Allied Forces in WW II, would you want your daughter anywhere near

Being the supreme commander I'm sure ol' Ike knew where the "front" was,
in a special way of course. The world is brighter with a rose tint to
it. My daughter could go any where she wanted,  not all woman are of the
Lewinsky, Flowers, etc. school of social advancement, besides that she
could kick his happy ass up and down the street.........