A while back someone sent a picture of a hosta that had red flower scapes,
he was sending it I believe to show the scapes but also that it was
blooming.  I believe it was a longipes (not sure of course).  This plant was
also one that was donated to the Midwest convention as an auction plant.
With this little bit of information, can anyone tell me what the name of the
hosta was?  Seems like it had Aurea or Ogon, or something meaning gold in
the name.
Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5