Re: Registering

Gerry/Bob O'Neill wrote:

> Or perhaps a letter from hosta-open as a group, with not only our opinions
> expressed, but a specific list of suggestions for fixing the problems we
> all perceive. Jim Hawes' suggestions in another post today seem like a good
> starting point.
>
> Gerry
Gerry and all
I am afraid a mess letter, might have negitive effects, but writing to
the board is swell.  I am composing an open letter to the board to go
out soon.  I will send copies to both Jim Wilkens, and CH Falstead.
Trouble is of course this will be only my viewpoint on serious things I
think they should deal with.  That is wht Gerries suggestion is worth
persuing.  The board needs to hear from a cross section of all members,
the more the better.
Thanks
Ran