Re: H. 'Blue Beauty' & H. 'Birchwood Blue Beauty'

CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:

> These are one and the same, yes?
> Schmid lists 'Blue Beauty' ==Summers/Shaw  IRA 1986
>
> Is "correct" name 'Birchwood Blue Beauty' ? All of Shaw's registered plants
> use the "Birchwood" in the name.

Alex and I talked about the plant several years ago and if I recall, he
corrected me when I called it Birchwood Blue Beauty.  He told me that he was
the one that named it and it was Blue Beauty.  At least I think that's what he
said.  But then, I'm not sure I remember.

Someone just asked me for more information about a plant I donated, and I have
absolutely no idea what he is talking about.

God, why did I have to get old?

Chick