Re: Tattoo

Chick, I hope you have some lofty goals for your brain. There's a lot
of famous dorks out there to compete with - how many are in the hosta
world, I can't say. :)

Well, Diane, guess you shot that one down because we know Chick is not inept
socially.  I will bet he is the life of any party.

By the way Diane, I think Stephen Hawking is your best example, but even he
has a great sense of humor.