useless data 2

>If we suppose that honey as you buy it has 80 % sugar than you need
>to collect the nectar from 500.000 flowers to get a liter of honey.

You have proved beyond doubt by past messages that you know little
about botany and now you also want to prove to us you know nothing
about zoology.

Hosta flowers may produce nectar, but nectar ISN'T honey.  Hostas
don't produce honey.  Even if you could collect the nectar of 500,000
hosta flowers all you would have is one liter of nectar.  Bees turn
nectar and pollen into honey!

Joe Halinar