Re: Foliar Nematode Research for Resistant Cultivars

Once again, it comes back to the basic flaw underlying all our discussions.
We have no say in what the Society does.

And please, no posts about how no organization is a democracy. I am
perfectly happy to let the Board represent me if they pay attention to what
I have to say. But I'd rather have a vote.