Re: useless data 3

Ben:

>Suppose you want to feed your chickens with a kilo of hosta seed
>instead of throwing it all away.

If you can feed X number of chickens with one kilo of hosta seeds, how
many chickens can you feed with all the plants that one kilo of hosta
seed will produce?  It seems to me that if you plant all that seed you
could raise a lot more chickens by feeding them the green hosta
leaves!  But then, in America we are smarter because we feed our
chickens corn because corn is a lot cheaper then hosta seeds.

>Lets take our standard fully fertile plant....

What's a STANDARD fuly fertile hosta?  Is a hosta that isn't fully
fertile a non-standard hosta?  Do you have examples of standard and
non-standard hostas?  Or do I have to wait until you publish your next
article in the Hosta Journal?

>If a single seed is 5 mg....

IF, IF, IF.  Did you not weigh some hosta seeds to find out what they
weigh on average?  Do you have any evidence that a single hosta seed
weighs 5 mg?

>So you only need a 100 good feretile plants to get you kilo of
>chicken food.

Or one standard fully fertile Zea mays plant!  Ben, in case you don't
know Zea mays is what we call corn in the US.

>Dont ask me or it will influence the taste positively or negatively

I think it would taste better if you feed the chickens with marijuana
seeds!  Now, how many marijuana plants would you need to grow to
produce one kilo of seeds?

Joe Halinar