Re: Tattoo

indianabob wrote:

> i bought someting years a go fm  michigan bulb, if u want an experience in
> #2 common, junk, scrap, rotted,small, bad count, no phone  try them
> indianabob

Saying that there is an ethics problem in our business because of of the likes
of Michigan Bulb is like condemning religion because of Jimmy Swaggert.  If you
buy from companies that offer plants at ridiculous prices, I think it should be
no surprise that you don't get much in the way of quality.  There will always
be companies in any business who prey on people looking for bargains.