Re: Tattoo

>>There will always be companies in any business who prey on people
looking for bargains.

If the deal looks to good to be true, it is....

Although this is true most of the time, I'm one of those people
always looking for a good deal. I have however, learned my lessons
with the Michigan Bulb Companies of the world. There is nothing
wrong with looking for a bargain, but finding the company that
gives you quality (albeit smaller) stock, at reduced prices is the
key.

I'm always surprised at people who order these smaller plants at
very reasonable prices, then complain because the nursery sent a
small plant. If you want a multi stemmed plant, that's a large
division, then be prepared to pay the equivalent price for it.
Otherwise, shut up and get out of my face.

On the other hand, there are those nurseries, who sell expensive
plants with terrible quality (as recently seen by Bob's picture,
and Narda's experience) (were those the same nursery?) Those, in my
opinion are who give the industry a bad name. It's not the Michigan
Bulb's of the world, they aren't in the same league. Guess I
subscribe to the "you get what you pay for" mentality. I have no
problem ordering smaller plants at reasonable prices and growing
them myself. I also have no problem ordering more mature stock, but
expect a quality plant when I dish out the big bucks.

My opinion for whatever that's worth...

Lu  (Atlanta Zone 7B)