RE: Visiting Germany - - Gardens

Michael, From Diana's Grenfell's book I have the following information.
Staudengartner Klose, Rosenstrasse 10, 3503 Lohfelden 1.
From internet I got his Fax nr = Klose Heinz Fax (05 61) 51 51 20
It's Heinz Klose garden. Lohfelden is close to Munchen +/1 370 km from
Frankfurt.

Another garden is from Dr.Ullrich Fisher, Waterloostrasse 19, D3300
Braunsweig.
That is close to Hannover +/- 340 km from Frankfurt.

Hope this helps.
Henk