Re: Tattoo and others

In a message dated 9/20/99 5:14:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BSteg46464@aol.com writes:

<< Anyone have any secrets for the successful growing of 'Kabitan'?  My looks
 in the spring, but is not increasing - and looks like heck by September. >>

As pitiful as this sounds/is, I lost mine the first year and haven't yet
replaced it.....  :-((