Re: Foliar Nematode Research for Resistant Cultivars

Daniel Nelson wrote:

> Beth Arnold ask:
>
> "Dan, Where did the information come from about doing research to find
> resistant varieties?
>
> Beth,

> I guess I am the first to break this news. This research decision must
> have been made some time ago.
>
> I have been posting to the AHS robin also and have not received a
> public response from any AHS official that would be in a position to
> confirm or deny my statement about resistant research.
>

> Thanks for the question,
>
> Dan Nelson
> Bridgeville DE
> zone 7
> SussexTreeInc@ce.net

Dan and Beth
Here is another example of how the poor communications are effecting the
knowledge base, of those supporting the AHS.  If true, this is a change
in the "stated" procedure this program was supposed to take.  The
individual support, when solicited, didn't mention research on disease
resistant varieties,
Ran