open letter to the scientific committee

Open letter to  the scientific committee
 $25000 is spent on nematode research That is fine with me although
it is not every ones problem. I am still surprized and sad that the
Hosta research I am doing for free (and my salary and expenses are
not low)  does hardly get any support from the american hosta society
or its members. I am not asking for money, only some help to obtain
material from about  ten plants, even a single leaf and/dor pollen
will do.  I am willing to pay for any expenses, yet I hardly get an
answer. I have written repeatedly to the "most influential people"
They dont even bother to write me back and forget that I am a member
too. My contributions to the journal are based on this research too.
Is it than asking for too much for a few leaves or pollen?
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands