Re: I.C.A. Birthday Party Tour

The only memorable thing Oral Roberts ever said was;

"A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still"

If a hosta grower (anyone who grows hosta) is not willing to register that
hosta then they cannot be forced to register. I.C.A. will only create 2
camps divided on this issue.

If this campaign by some to overthrow the I.C.A. is successful then what
will we do when those currently in power or those who are in power later
attempt to institute another program at the executive level.

Let me describe a couple of things that will happen:
1 We won't fight as hard because we'll be tired.
2 Those in power will be better at exercising that power.

The I.C.A. is not the problem, it is the power of the offices of the AHS.
Take away the power, vote and live with the result until it comes up for
vote again. Debate and vote, debate and vote and evolve on an empirical
path to a better place.

Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5