New Listserve

Another hosta forum!

It is BHHSPOL, devoted to hosta-related topics of concern to the British
Hosta and Hemerocallis Society. One does not have to be a member of the BHHS
to subscribe.

 In the Search For box enter BHHSPOL--or---go to Science/Plants.

If you are interested in joining the BHHS please let me know.

The co-moderators of the listserve are==Glen Pether(GPETHER321@aol.com) and
Clyde Crockett(ccredux@aol.com).

Glen lives in Basildon, Essex, England. I live in Indianapolis IN, USA.

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN