Re: WANTED YELLOW PELARGONIUM

  • To: IGSROBIN@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] WANTED YELLOW PELARGONIUM
  • From: Mimy Sluiter <manx1@WXS.NL>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 09:55:59 +0200
  • Comments: To: "corgi.pemb"

Hi Michel,
My local nursery in Naarden usually has a bunch of P. Creamery in stock
from april onwards. If you are able to drop by in Holland you could get
some cuttings from me from the plants I bought there last spring.
Contrary to previous years my Creamery survived well and now behaves
like a huge trailing Pellie <g>
Mimy in a village called Bussum in the middle of The Netherlands

--
Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl