Re: Gemma Gold Shelley

Sandy Megowan wrote:
> Does anyone know where a description would be of the zonal Gemma Gold
> Shelley. Understand it came from a nursery in England called Gemma of
> which I had not heard. Don't know the size or anything else about it.
Hi Sandy, I have a couple of Gemma Pellies in my files, unfortunately
all are Regals. The breeder is listed as: D. Burren, UK.
> Also, does anyone know about a zonal named Celeste?  Am looking also for
> a description of this one.
I have one Celeste in my data:
Celeste, flower pallid reddish pink, soft pink ring, single. leaf gold
with light brown zone. breeder: Ruby Holmes, Castle Hill, NSW,
Australia.
Hope this helps a bit!
--
Mimy Sluiter