Re: Bottom heat mats

Suzy At 11:20 AM 04/08/2000 , you wrote:
>My solution- an electric blanket.

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I have an electric blanket,
and I plan on keeping it on my bed. However, your suggestion inspired
me to think of a muscular heat pad that I once bought from a drug store.
I am presently testing it to see what kind of heat it can produce and, if
all works well, I might buy more. I think they are relatively inexpensive.
It has three heat levels and consumes 55 watts. Unfortunately there is
no name on it to identify the manufacturer.
Thanks again
Ronald Leger
*  rleger@email.com                      *
*  ICQ# 6561520                          *
*  http://www.total.net/~legerr          *