Off Topic/Seeking Sedum/Semps

Hello, all -- please delete if yer not interested!

I'm turning to you in desperation. I'm seeking Sedum &/or Sempervivum to
fill a large and several small hypertufa troughs which will be donated
to two Buffalo, NY events

1) Rare & Unusual Plant Auction for members & public Sale  to benefit
the local Botanical Gardens which is rennovating its 100 year old Lord &
Burnham Conservatory, completing its labeling program, and educating
children on an on-going basis.

2) Regional Meeting of the local Daylily Society, which has lots of
activities to attract the folks under the theme of Fantasia -- with
dragons, gargoyles, fairies and witches, and lots of magical things --
The region is at the faaaar western end of the Region, which reaches
into Maine and Massachusetts, thus the Bells & Whistles!

To defray the costs, they're holding a silent auction and boutique and
neeeeeddd donations.

If you are cleaning up your Sedum & Semps and can help with a donation,
please contact me privately. Can be hardy or non-hardy. We're zone

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY