Re: What is everyone up to?

Cynthia
San Jose is blooming.  I picked up some plants from Cynthia Pardoe is
Escondido and some are ready to bloom.  I heard that you had injured your leg
and am glad all is going well.  I do not think I'll get to the annual
meeting, but maybe next year.  I do plan to visit the Central Coast sale in
June.  Nothing much has been happening on this site recently.
Bill Lemke