Re: geranium art - correction to earlier posting

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] geranium art - correction to earlier posting
  • From: "Cynthia S. Lohry" <Hedgehug@AOL.COM>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 01:50:13 EST

I was wrong when I said that GATW had not run botanical drawings/paintings of
geraniums previously.

There are at least 5 issues with a full-color reproduction of a colored
botanical rendering:  37-4 (Winter, 1989-90); 38-4 (Winter, 1990-91); 39-4
(Winter, 1991-92); 40-4 (1992-93); 42-4 (1994-95).  Note:  I have misplaced
my 41-4 (1993-94) issue, but suspect it also has one.

Does someone on the Robin have a full set of GATW that could check issue 41-4
(1993-94)?

Also, line drawings of varying intricacy have been published, including a few
covers in 1977.

Sorry for the previous mis-information.  I did not remember the botanical
illustrations, but I asked the person in charge of the back issues, who did.

Cynthia Lohry