Re: Ian Gillam

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Ian Gillam
  • From: "Cynthia S. Lohry" <Hedgehug@AOL.COM>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 02:05:11 EST

The publication committee of GATW is very excited with an extensive article
by Ian Gillam that will appear in an upcoming issue of GATW.  It is an
overview of the plants he has hybridized as well as descriptions of the
individual cultivars.  The tri-colored stellars are spectacular, and the
photos convinced this angel-grower to add a couple stellars to my collection.

I was not familiar with his angel called 'Darkness'.  Has anyone seen it
growing and blooming?

I do not remember exactly who asked about Ian Gillam and his introductions,
but it was someone on the Robin, and their interest has resulted in a
spectacular article.  The Robin/internet is one of the best ways for IGS to
get feedback from geranium enthusiasts around the world.  So, we are asking
you ... What other topics, hybridizers/growers, etc would you would like to
read about in GATW?

Cynthia Lohry