Re: Alert: Proposed USDA Noxious Weeds Program

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Alert: Proposed USDA Noxious Weeds Program
  • From: Phil Bunch <pbunch@CTS.COM>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 08:09:12 -0700

Maria and all:

This is an inter-agency discussion of a planned Federal Action that
will be subject to NEPA and is definitely not a Conspiracy Theory.
This kind of legislation or regulation has been discussed for years
and there is now significant movement to implement something. In
truth, I believe that something needs to be done and people that want
to have relatively easy access to new genetic material need to be
involved. The sooner the better.

Phil Bunch