  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Articles
  • From: Sandy Connerley <sandyc@SURFARI.NET>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 07:33:00 -0700

    Sorry.  I have and still have company and have not had time to
respond.  I have not heard from Dr. Gibby.  And, I would still love the
DNA references.  The chapter in Geraniums IV on History has testing, but
it is not current.  Great reading, though.  My searches in the past
located abstract descriptions, but not the information as it was not
public.  Tomorrow after the guest leave I will look up the links and
post them.  Any current information from anyone would be greatly